Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A New Blog is born

Well hello internet, I finally decided to join up with all the other bloggers and start to post my thoughts, projects and ideas out there, for the internet to either like or scorn. I am jumping the gun currently as I lack the ability right now to actually do any work, because I am away from school, but I need an outlet for ideas and a place to put my thoughts down. So here is such a place.

I am currently in the planning stages for a new Salamander's Space Marine Army. I have my list created and thought about. Now I just need to make and paint the models. I all ready have a test model worked up and a WIP tactical squad. (Unfortunately both are at home, and I lack photos) And I already have a plan of action for what I wish to do.

Keepin' you Posted
Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment